FDA Clears Contour ProtégéAI+ From MIM Software
MIM Software Inc., announced US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance of its newest AI auto-contouring solution, Contour ProtégéAI+. Contour ProtégéAI+ is a zero click auto-contouring solution that launches automatically when each patient is simulated. Head & neck and breast lymph node level structures are generated, along with OAR (organs at risk) structures.
Auto-contours appear where they are needed for review — in the TPS or MIM. Contouring of lymph node level and OAR structures starts automatically, and no manual intervention is required to launch. Results are exported directly to the TPS or MIM for review. This gives dosimetrists and physicians more time to create quality treatment plans for their patients.
“Cancer treatment planning teams should have as much time as possible to focus on developing precise, individualized treatment plans,” said Jay Obman, Product Manager at MIM Software Inc. “The MIM team is thrilled that zero-click auto-contouring of lymph node level and OAR structures with Contour ProtégéAI+ will save clinicians the time-consuming manual effort that comes with other auto-contouring tools.”
Call for Papers
ARO is seeking original case reports, research articles, and review articles on innovative topics offering practical applications in radiation oncology. Manuscripts undergo a double-blinded external peer review process, and there is no submission fee.
- First Clinical Results Published for 177Lu-rhPSMA-10.1 in mCRPC Trial
- Opaganib Shown to Protect Against Radiation-Induced Lung Inflammation
- Fusion Licenses Actinium-Based PSMA Targeted Radiotherapy From Heidelberg University and Euratom
- Future of Theranostics in Neurooncology Looks Promising With Recent Advancements
- First Cellular Therapy for Unresectable or Metastatic Melanoma Receives FDA Approval